Monday 27 May 2013

My super heroes

Ever since arriving in Japan I've been intrigued by the obsession some Japanese people have with dressing up their pets. Dogs are the most likely to get dressed up here (although I've seen a rabbit being pushed along in a buggy!) and I've seen many funny things, from a large Airedale in dungarees, to a small poodle in jeans and sunglasses. 

For a while now I've been meaning to embrace this obsession and get little outfits for Bob and Tom. The other day was their debut, although it didn't go quite as expected. First of all, I wanted super hero outfits for both of them, but all I could find was a Spiderman outfit.... and Pooh Bear! So Tom became Spiderman and Bob was Pooh. Needless to say, they weren't too happy being dressing up and paraded around, so after a quick photo session, the outfits came off.







 






No comments:

Post a Comment