Tuesday 10 August 2010

Black Rebel Motorcycle Club



I went to see a fab band last night - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - on the good recommendation of my friend Wanda. I'd never listened to their music before, but stocked up on some albums and did a crash course on them before I went. I have to say, I love them! Even better seeing them in concert in a great little venue in Ebisu called the Liquid Room. It's difficult to put them into a category, but they sound bloomin' great - for a sample, click here! After the concert finished, one of the band members came out into the bar, stood on one of the tables, and did a gorgeous acoustic set, one of which was a cover of "I am the Resurrection" by the Stone Roses - see above. I couldn't resist taking a photo of all the cameras going off too....

No comments:

Post a Comment