Thursday 19 November 2009

Rain


I've just got back from my yoga class and feel very relaxed and rejuvenated - I have such a lovely teacher. She's Japanese and does the class in English and Japanese, so my first grasps of the Japanese language could be interesting - inhale/exhale/right/left/downward dog.....

I now have a routine where I stop at my coffee guy on the way home and have started practicing my Japanese on him, poor thing. My main problem is mastering how to say numbers, so he gets a very slow interpretation of 260yen, which is how much my latte costs - a bargain and very good coffee. As I was waiting for him to lovingly make it, and sheltering from the relentless rain, a boxer dog sauntered by wearing a spotty raincoat, looking a tad embarrassed with his getup. I didn't have time to take a photo, but have found a version online. Check out the website, it's intriguing.

No comments:

Post a Comment